French (Mother tongue), English (Mother tongue)
AUSY is pursuing its growth after having doubled its size in only 3 years.
To support this growth, we are looking for an international communications coordinator. You will work with a team of 7 individuals and will assist with all communication projects or actions.
Project and event management:
- Organise and coordinate internal and external events (seminars, VIP events, lead generation etc)
- Manage relationships with suppliers
- Control budgets
- Manage sponsorship projects such as Ecotrail de Paris
Company's internal newsletter:
- Choose relevant subjects
- Conduct interviews and collect information
- Manage the entire production process from development to final distribution
- Translate various documents from English to French and vice versa (internal newsletter, press releases, company guides etc)
- Organise monthly coordination meetings with the communication teams in Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, India and Romania (sharing of information, reports etc)
- Prepare a bimonthly presentation of the Communication and Marketing news in France for international teams
- Find and prepare content (international news) for the Facebook page, LinkedIn page and intranet portal
You must have 4/5 years' tertiary education, and English must be your native language.
Excellent written communication, creativity and interpersonal skills are essential.
If you want to work in an environment that encourages good humor and efficiency, this job is for you.
AUSY offers you a challenge that will live up to your ambitions!
Discover the expat guide and find useful info for your expat project