Student looking for volunteer/part-time opportunities?

As an 18 year old American student in Paris, I've been feeling very unproductive since there aren't much extracurriculars available to me outside of the ones offered at my school...My french is decent, I'm just very far from comfortable practicing it. I was wondering if anyone knew of any part-time opportunities I could find as an English speaker (besides baby sitting and the obvious English teaching)?

Any help would be appreciated! :)

edit - I have my carte de sejour

Hello ace.s.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You can try to post an advert in the Jobs in Paris section. It could be useful.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi ace.s

Normally your town hall (mairie) offers extracurricular activities - sport, music, dance, art, etc. Maybe you can check that out. It may be too late for this year as they normally do enrollment in September, but you can always try.

How about volunteering work?

All the best
SF

have you tried conversationexhange.com   You can volunteer your language services to subscribers. Might even learn things yourself

[Moderated: Free ads not allowed on the forum]

Hello

I may be looking for a nanny in the next 2-3 weeks for a few hours over 2 or 3 days.

Please send me a message if you are available and interested!

Hi

I am looking for Fashion Blogger and Community Manager Intern!
I have a Fashion Company organizing private and groups Shopping Tours.

This is a voluntary intern position, in return you will receive a Louis Vuitton gift!:-)

If you love Paris and Fashion and enjoy sharing about it, I would love to have you write for us!
If you're interested, please send an email with information about why you love Paris and Fashion, any relevant writing samples and your contact information. We look forward to hearing from you! Merci!

Hello FabulousYouParis,

Welcome to Expat.com!

You should post your advert in the jobs in Paris section.

Best of luck,
Christine

Thanks Christine!

Take care

Linda

Hi there my name is Christian. I am very much interested in Fashion and this is my 11th year in Paris.
Funnily enough today I participated in an Haute Couture Paris Collection Runway Show and Salles Des Hoches as it is Paris Fashion Week and would be more than pleasures to help you with your company as a part-time or intern.
My email address is:
[email protected]

Thank you in advance
- C

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum + drop an advert in the jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

The message has more than two years and half. It's probably no more available.

Regards.