International School Hiring Teachers for Aug 2017
Panyaden International School Chiang Mai integrates Buddhist values, environmental mindfulness, and bilingual learning with international education standards. We are looking for committed, flexible and resourceful teachers to join our team for the next academic year, starting in August 2017.
• Preschool and Primary Teachers (Thai and English Native Speakers)
Responsible for providing an educational environment where children are motivated to fulfil their intellectual, emotional, social and physical potential, a Panyaden teacher models the values, behaviours and love of learning that they expect from their students.
1. Degree and recognised teaching qualification
2. Substantial classroom experience
3. Dedicated, passionate, resilient, open.
4. Team player.
5. Committed to the school values and philosophy.
Interested applicants, please send a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position and full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary to be negotiated. Only selected candidates will be contacted. For more information about our school, please visit www.panyaden.ac.th.