Looking for full time job in Chiang Mai, Thailand

Hi everyone,
I am currently living in Chiang Mai and looking for a full time job that would allow me to get a working visa.
I am an enthusiastic, self-motivated and hard-working individual with a Master's Degree in Marketing, Communication and Media (+2 years of experience), passionate about food/pastry, with an HS Baking & Pastry Degree obtained in Paris (+2 years of experience). I am proficient in English/French and possess strong teamwork, adaptability skills, an eye for detail and confidence under pressure.
Would be amazing if you knew anyone looking for someone in those 2 fields or in any other field - I am open to new experiences!
Thanks in advance for your help,
Ameline

I know that schools, especially international schools, look for teachers in Chiang Mai. Beyond that good luck. I live in CM.

Hi everyone,

@ Ameline, feel free to post an advert in the Jobs in Chiang Mai section along with your cv, you might get an opportunity.

All the best,
Bhavna

Good morning,

People in Chiangmai are quite fond of pastry. Perhaps you should open your own little business or apply for a job in 5 stars hotels in the city. If you need any information please feel free to message me. Have a nice Sunday.

There seems to be a group developing that is for networking. They just met on the 16th, so there next meeting would presumably be next month. They meet at Duke's at Mayan Mall for pizza. They are an IT group but that doesn't mean they don't have information on other things. I think you can find them on face book activities. You could also go to City Life, on line, and see if you can find a link to Steve. Steve takes pictures of many of the events in Chiang Mai and now has his own weekly event announcements, which would list the IT group. I believe the leader of the IT group is Shayne Rochfort, [email protected].
You might also go over to the Meridian Hotel and see what they have to say. They and other up scale hotels have internationals on staff with work permits. Now it's up to you.

Another thought is that you could catch up with David Duke who owns the Dike's restaurants in Chiang Mai. I think all together he has six places. He may not be able to hire you but he might be able to give some direction. I believe he's been in Chiang Mai for over 10 years and because of his businesses who knows many people.
On the first and third Friday of the month, around 11 am, he is at the River Market Restaurant. Most days right around 5 pm he is at the Duke's across from the iron Bridge. He lives upstairs and finishes his work day about 5 pm. Just ask one of the staff members and they will direct you to him. He's from Chicago and has that Chicago style about him.