Experienced sales / purchase speaking Thai
The different functions I occupied allowed me to develop my contacts, the organization's customer relations and responsibilities.
The customer focus, strength of proposal and implementation in place new procedures are the result of over twenty-eight years of professional experience in different functions.
- Management of a team of 15 (Sales and Administration)
- Setting up and monitoring of business goals
- Supervision of administrative and notary matters
2004-2005: Sales Representative – Association Artistique de Rochefort, Rochefort, Belgium.
-Door-to-door selling of decorative objects and Master paintings reproductions
2003-2004: Commercial Manager B2B – Théâtre Le Public, Brussels, Belgium.
- Rental service of theatre halls and catering services to companies
- Selling of entertainment shows and events to companies
2002-2003: Proofreading Supervisor – TDL Belgium, Brussels, Belgium.
- Management of a team of 7 translators/proofreaders.
- Supervision of the translation and editing of the «Directo» B2B directories.
2000-2002: Editor-in-Chief of print and web cultural magazine «The Ticket», Brussels, Belgium.
- Definition and development of the editorial line
- Management of the editors team
1998-1999: Music Teacher – Ministry of Education for the French-speaking Community, Brussels, Belgium.
- Public Kindergarden and Primary schools
1993-1998: Assistant Producer – MFR asbl, Brussels, Belgium.
- Production of live shows for children
- Administrative follow-up
- Logistics and organisation
1991-1993: Cultural Facilitator – La Maison des Musiques asbl, Brussels, Belgium.
- Cultural entertainment and speaking interventions in schools and cultural centers, specializing in copyright, music production and audio-visual production matters.
1988-1990: Professional Musician (bass guitar)
- Support musician on live shows and events
- Support musician for studio recordings
- Major in Press and Information
-1983: Certificate of Secondary Studies, Athénée Royal d'Uccle II, Brussels, Belgium
French (Mother tongue)