2005 to present: Real Estate Sales Manager – Eurorent sprl, Brussels, Belgium.
- Management of a team of 15 (Sales and Administration)
- Setting up and monitoring of business goals
- Supervision of administrative and notary matters
2004-2005: Sales Representative – Association Artistique de Rochefort, Rochefort, Belgium.
-Door-to-door selling of decorative objects and Master paintings reproductions
2003-2004: Commercial Manager B2B – Théâtre Le Public, Brussels, Belgium.
- Rental service of theatre halls and catering services to companies
- Selling of entertainment shows and events to companies
2002-2003: Proofreading Supervisor – TDL Belgium, Brussels, Belgium.
- Management of a team of 7 translators/proofreaders.
- Supervision of the translation and editing of the «Directo» B2B directories.
2000-2002: Editor-in-Chief of print and web cultural magazine «The Ticket», Brussels, Belgium.
- Definition and development of the editorial line
- Management of the editors team
1998-1999: Music Teacher – Ministry of Education for the French-speaking Community, Brussels, Belgium.
- Public Kindergarden and Primary schools
1993-1998: Assistant Producer – MFR asbl, Brussels, Belgium.
- Production of live shows for children
- Administrative follow-up
- Logistics and organisation
1991-1993: Cultural Facilitator – La Maison des Musiques asbl, Brussels, Belgium.
- Cultural entertainment and speaking interventions in schools and cultural centers, specializing in copyright, music production and audio-visual production matters.
1988-1990: Professional Musician (bass guitar)
- Support musician on live shows and events
- Support musician for studio recordings