The East-West Seed Foundation Communication Coordinator is responsible for developing, implementing effective communication strategies for the company’s knowledge transfer program to local farmers in Asia. The job holder also promotes a positive public image of East-West Seed Foundation to various audiences in order to achieve brand consistency. The role also take lead on managing the East -West Seed Foundation (EWSF) electronic media and printed publication.
- Collaboratively manage and coordinate creation, production, and dissemination of non-technical information for East-West Seed Foundation; such as newsletters, farmer stories, website, posters, brochures, and other communication materials.
- Manage website for EWSF and update of relevant information.
- Lead the foundation's active participation on social media.
- Coordinate and support media relations for selected events or activities
- Maintain non-technical database i.e. platforms for pictures, farmer stories etc.
- Create awareness within the company of the benefits of linking to the foundation.
- Support local operations to advocate the role of vegetable production as a business opportunity.
- Organizing, facilitating and documenting events such as meetings, workshops, roundtables etc.
Get answers on the forum with advice from expats