Visas for in New Zealand

Find out more on work visas, work permits, working holiday visas and residence permits allowing you to live and work in New Zealand.

Write an article

Latest articles

The Working Holiday Visa (WHV) allowing you to work in New Zealand during 12 months if you are between 18 and 30 years old.

Article written by Veedushi

To work in New Zealand, you can choose among different types of work visas: the skilled migration visa, the work to residence visa, the Working Holiday Visa (WHV), etc.

Article written by HERVER

Questions and answers about visas

Ask your question
So how does this actually work?
By Johnny2352
stacey- sa2nz
Job Search - Recruitment Companies
By stacey- sa2nz
Working Holiday Visa - ??
By Lainy_
How can I migrate to NZ
By donamox

Expatriate health insurance in New Zealand

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in New Zealand

Moving to New Zealand

Find tips from professionals about moving to New Zealand

International Money Transfer

Currency Exchange and Money Transfer Specialists

Travel insurance in New Zealand

Enjoy a stress-free travel across New Zealand

Flights to New Zealand

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to New Zealand