Transfer of iqama to another sponsor at the age of 60

Hello everyone

i need an information regarding transfer of iqama at the age of 60
what kind of rule applies for the person who is 60 or above to transfer his iqama

Please reply and suggest ASAP

Thanks,

None at all. Its the same as one who is 50, 40, 30 or 20. I transferred mine, for the third time, in 2008 at age 60 without any issues, whatsoever.

hi i saw your posts, can you guide me or let me know.
I have given my iqma for transfer, i am taking transfer on a foreign investment company from a construction company. i am also over 60 and registered to the engineering counsel since my iqama is renwed. the release letter from my previous company who is giving transfer expired but the mandoop says there is not problem he can do it inshallah!!! since i am struggling with this iqma transfer from quite some time now.
any hints, by when can it be transferd. is it easy or would take forever....i have to get it dome ASAP because i have my daughters wedding in december and my youngest daughter is studying in germnay and her iqama got cancelled because 3 years ago so after transfer i can call her on visit. since, this is the onyl option or else my daughter wud not be able to attend her sisters wedding which will be held here.
I pray a lot and so does my wife and kids, we are so frustrated with all this. its been way too long!!!
is there any other way my daughter can visit in december .

KSAZahid,

Sometimes iqama transfers are unusally time-taking. Your mandoob saying "no problems" with expired letter however looks fishy to me.

If you have got your iqama renewed while the youngest daughter was out of country, her visa has already been cancelled and you'll have to apply for it again. Did you consider applying for it again?

There was a long thread on iqama transfer thing on this blog. Going through it will yield useful I guess. (can't found it easily though).

May Allah solve your issues ASAP - Ameen

Can i transfer my sponsorship/iqama at the age of 59.

Thank you in advance for somebody who can give advice.