Family matter how to contact authorities ?

Hi

I'm facing a family matter for years, it's spousal, how can I contact to Saudi law to avail assistance, I tried already but they are not picking up my call, help me how to solve this problem. Thanks.

If you're having trouble reaching Saudi law authorities by phone, try other communication methods like email or visiting their office in person. Additionally, consider seeking assistance from a legal advisor who specializes in family law in Saudi Arabia or contacting the Saudi embassy or consulate in your country for support.

@morkaljohn6 I tried everywhere, but no one is responding, saudi ambessy in Pakistan demands a lot of money and they said that both countries have different rules, so I don't know how to do?

Actually my husband was jobless, I with my son came back to Pakistan not bcus of only this reason but other family members interference also, physically abuse and my son was suffering with lack of confidence in each thing, bcus he met his father after 4 years after his birth, father not saw his son after birth,,, now when he got job, and probation period is about to over I said him to call us back, he said you already wasted a lot of mine money so stay there, no chance to go back to Saudi, actually he has another wife also and a son from her too.

I'm living in my parents home. This short story has big ocean behind it, for this reason I need wallah authentic law firm or advisor, no way to do anything.