Skilled Nominated Visa 190

Hey All, nice to meet everyone! I am thinking about applying for a permanent Australian visa to live and work in Australia!

I am wondeirng if anyone had any idea about the Skilled Nominated Visa 190. More specifically:

1. If a person gets invited after an expression of interest, how likely is it that their visa will be approved?
  2. How long does it take on average to get nominated and get a request to apply for this visa after submitting an EOI?

I would be applying under the points tested stream -- you need 65 points there and I have about 90.

Some background: I already lived in Australia for 2 years under a temporary 457 visa (I think this visa doesn't exist any more) 2016-2018, so I know what it's like. I LOVE Australia and I would love to go back and keep working there. I've got a doctorate in a STEM field and I'm Canadian, and I worked for 2 years at an Australian University.

I also already have a remote job so I'm self-sufficient and I can work anywhere in the world.

So basically, I'm wondering how easy it is to get this visa and if it's worth a shot.