Tax on renting appartment

i have to pay tax on renting our app. in budapest i am not i can pay?with whom to talk?i have to pay for 39 months according to 160000 for a month.can you give me phone or adress please thanks
I'm going to make a reasoned guess that in Hungary as in practically every other country, the tax office will not do your taxes for you. You need to find an accountant or other tax preparer.

I'm also going to guess there are substantial penalties for late payment, so don't dally.
Renting as an expat in Hungary, bad situation I would say, problems will come. Just sell if you can (also might be a challenge), good protection for those who rent, I hope they are honest and fair.
By the way all have to pay taxes and indeed an accountant is needed.