Travelling out of Philippines

Hi all,  good day!
Just want to ask if anyone recently travelled out of Philippines required a Swab Test  for a fully vaccinated with boosters?
Depends on destination and means of transport.
I am travelling to Singapore by Air.
Then the airline will have an info page which explains the rules.
All airlinesci checked for fares have a special Covid section.

@emvaningen Thanks very much.

@ibusan1046 Remember that you may need an Exit Clearance Certificate. Also when you return here that you have to complete the One Health Pass Online within 72 Hours of departure from other country AND that you will need an Onward or Throwaway Ticket before you can board your incoming flight.

Then the airline will have an info page which explains the rules.
All airlinesci checked for fares have a special Covid section.
- @emvaningen

I think this is up for debate. Your right about the airline having a covid section but when I left the Philippines for Vietnam at the end of May the Philippines Airline staff were checking if people had downloaded a certain app that was previously needed to enter Vietnam. I knew about 2 weeks before my flight that Vietnam had dropped their entry requirements regarding needing a PCR Test and dowloading certain apps to enter, but it seems Philippines Airlines did not.
Unfortunately (!) you are totally right.

It's worse. Emirates shows on their website two contradicting advices. Both linked to my departure information.

One only states that for Spain no vaccination is needed, the other gives the correct and complete list of requirements for Spain.

I alerted the Emirates office here, who will no doubt say that they are getting the info from a third party.

So what should Ibusan do? Pewrhaps still check the website of the airline and maybe the embassy of the destination.

@emvaningen I myself would always go by the information issued on the Governments website that you wish to visit and if unclear and there is time, maybe email them just to double check. I had signed up to receive alerts from a few places about changing covid regulations. I think the one that I first saw the change was from "Travel off Path". The poor airline staff at check in are just following instructions and I feel sorry for them but the result will probably be a late departure because of them having the wrong information.

One more thing on this - The guy says he is flying to Singapore, if he were flying with their airline, I would be very disappointed and shocked if they did not have the correct information. Any other airline I guess may not have the up to date info, but Singapore Airlines should.
@ibusan1046
Depends on where you are flying... I am flying to Tokyo, then Manila right now... all I needed was Vax card with one booster for no test... and passport, and the One health pass(app)
Hi Guys, thanks for the info. I checked all the webs on Singapore, none of them are giving correct information. I even tried Singapore Gov site but no joy.

@talamban Hi, what is one health pass?

@ibusan1046 Oh My Goodness !!!
Website is below - free - Do not go to a Scam site which will charge you anything.
You MUST Register within 72 hours of your airplane departure back to Philippines.
NOT ALLOWED to try to complete before 72 hours. You will be denied.
You will need to input all of your Flight Details and where you will be staying while in Philippines.
You will need to Upload pics of your Vaccination AND Booster shot.
You will need to either have a Screenshot or printed copy of the little square QR Code they will show on the Screen as soon as you complete everything. DO NOT WAIT OR EXPECT AN EMAIL FROM THEM.
You will need this or the Airlines will not let you pass the ticket desk or be able to Board.
Good Luck.

@ibusan1046

I travelled out recently and it was like in old days only security and passport control

Going now to USA from Davao city, nothing required going to Manila, a form telling your destination submitted to Airline for trace, no test or vaccine for Americans, non citizens must have vaccine, permanent resident clearance at airport

@ibusan1046 Hi mate, yes you do need Swab Test and one health pass when returning to Philippines.

@ibusan1046 If you have Vaccines and Booster, you DO NOT need Swab Test; but at this time, you still need One Health Pass within 72 hours of original departure back.

@Okieboy Also, tourist greater than 6 mo stay, clearance at BI office, not at airport like 13a permanent resident. Apply 7 days in advance of departure at BI office in nearest major city. (A pain). SRRV, no clearance required, just travel pass obtained online from PRA.