Married in Namibia

Am a Nigerian who wants to marry my Finland fiance in Namibia 🇳🇦 what does it requires for us to marry in Namibia? We need advice and clarification please 🙏
Perhaps ask at your respective Embassies for information.
There is process
1) ur fiance needs to provide certificate like he is not married ever in his country or his divorce certificate
2)non criminal certificate ( valid for 6 months)
3) visit ur immigration office with fiance and all these documents
4)ur fiance must have proper visa

I have same kind of plans as starter. We are both foreigners and wish to get married in Namibia. I have phoned magistrates court in Windhoek (yesterday 31.8.22). They told me that the first thing is go to Department of Home Affairs and find the "immigration" and get some kind of document from them. Immigration will ask police clearance and impediment of marriage certificate and these documents must be with apostilles. These documents must come from your home country officials. Valid passport is also required.

Next thing is to book time for wedding in magistrates court. To be able to book the wedding time one has to have the document from "immigration", inpediment of marriage certificate, police clearance document and valid passport. The wedding itself cannot happen until one month from the booking.

The thing is bit tricky as we are not able to spend more than two weeks in Namibia. Maybe there is a way and I'm still trying to find out more. Information seems to be little bit conflicting. If anyone has any advises I'll be glad to hear.

@Jarik Just got information from magistrates court that they don't require 30 days time from booking to get married...I guess applies only to foreigners.

@Rushabdha Gamare must the documents be translated in English or can they be in the foreigners language?

Yes the documents must be in English.