I have a quick question about moving from Italy to Netherlands

Please i want to know if its possible for me to change our permanent resident permit from italy to Netherlands and start living in Netherland legally ? beside what is the process of getting it done ? Note : we are family of 5.
Hi and welcome to the forum.

You haven't disclosed much about yourselves (and you don't have to), it just makes it harder to be specific.

On the face of it, no, I don't think you can.  With your current permit and passport, you can travel to any other EU country for a maximum of 90 days, but you may not work in any of them except the country where you have the existing permit.

If you want a residence permit in the Netherlands, you will need to apply for a GVVA permit (link), if you have no discernible work skills, they are not likely to grant it.  Assuming you (or p[perhaps your wife?) have work skills and get a job, you can then apply for a residency permit for your family, this link will take you to that bit.

If you have more specific questions, please come back to us.

I hope this helps.

Expat Team