Proof of income for rentista visa

Hello everyone!

my name is Nestor, Im 19 years old, I work online as a programmer. I would really like to move to Uruguay using rentista program. I made some research about it and everything seems clear to me. Nevertheless, I am a bit confused about the "Proof of income" part. What are sufficient ways to prove it?

Thank you in advance!
Hello Nestor, as a retiree, l had to prove my income by providing my notary with pension statements and corresponding bank statement entries. The notary then makes a notarized document to present to imigraciones. In your case, l would imagine you do it with salary slips.
Hi Nestor, if you work as a programmer, then you are not a "rentista" (a person whose income does not come from work, but from dividends, real estate earnings, retirement etc) . You will have to register as a sole proprietor in Uruguay to develop your activity. Export services income is exempt from local VAT and other charges, but you will have to pay yearly income tax.

Hello. Is it ok to ask a similar question in this thread or do I need to start a new one?