Start paperwork before moving to Finland

Hi everyone!
I would like to know if its possible to start the paperwork before moving to Finland and with without an address in Finland?

Hi Karina

It depends. You are from Eu-country?  You can
1) Make Eu-registration via Enterfinland system
2) If you have family you must legalize marriage certificate + birth certificates of the kids (in your home country/country of the origin of the documents)
3) When you arrive you have to go to Immigration office - it is very difficult to get apppointments so better to do it on time - you can make an appointment on their website before coming to Finland.

Welcome and enjoy your stay in Finland
Marja Saviaro
Return Ticket
Sorry - my info game probably too late1f914.svg