General query about cost of living in ethiopia

Hi Everybody,
Want to know from this forum members that how much is a GOOD salary in USD for an expat over there, If food & rent is on company???
Myself is Surinder Singh, an Mechanical Engineer with 14 years of experience ( 5 years abroad Nigerian experience included). I am planning for a job change  and move to Ethiopia.
Your kind help would be very much appreciated. Waiting for your responses.
Thanks & Regards
Surinder Singh

Welcome to the forum.

For living costs try www.numbeo.com   
There are websites you can find online that will give you an idea of salaries.

Dear,
My question is how much is a good salary over there??? to live over there and to give my family the comfortable life with some savings for the future also. Any input of yours will add value to me, i'll be grateful.
Thanks & Regards
Surinder Singh

Be proactive.

As I stated in my previous post there are websites online that will give you an idea of salaries. Find them and check them out then check out the numbeo website too.

Average yearly salary is US$5,500.

Thanks for your kind reply. I got offer of 2500 USD + accommodation and food. Is it ok??? like how much i can save from this ???
your response will be very much appreciated.
Thanks & Regards
Surinder Singh

I cannot and will not make the decision for you. You need to be more involved in making the decision.
Go online, find information and make YOUR decision based on the information.
Is the salary after tax or not.
Work out how much food and rent costs are and add that to the salary offered to you then work out how much of that you can save.

Do not depend on others to make the decision for you. Good luck.

Thanks for your advice. I am checking it everywhere like you can see I have chatting with you also, it's one of that otherwise I am also using net to find out the answers. Hope will make it soon. Thanks