Happy new year to alll

Happy new year to all.My name is mitali.i am from India.My education is Btech computer. I am fresher .i don't have work experience in IT field .I looking for job as software tester in Dubai .can anyone guide me? Any one working in Software companies in Dubai can share experience how to find job IT companies in Dubai. Post here or pm me

Happy New Year

mitaliqueen wrote:

Happy new year to all.My name is mitali.i am from India.My education is Btech computer. I am fresher .i don't have work experience in IT field .I looking for job as software tester in Dubai .can anyone guide me? Any one working in Software companies in Dubai can share experience how to find job IT companies in Dubai. Post here or pm me

A lot of Software companies here, from the big names to the small ones you will find them there. I will suggest applying for jobs on the many jobs posting websites such as Dubizzle, Indeed, Linkedin, and GulfTalent. But with all that, it would be best if you are here in person yourself. A lot of competition down here, so if you are not here to be interviewed you are less likely to be picked.

Good Luck!