Looking for Accomodation

Hello,
My name is William and I am in the process of traveling to Germany. I will be glad if anybody could be of help to me in getting a room to rent.
Counting on you.
My email is ***
Thanks

Moderated by Diksha 6 months ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

No, don't count on anybody here. This site is basically for advice. To expect that anyone here would take over responsibility to find someone accommodation is a delusional false expectation.

If you are travelling, you should stay in a hotel or B&B instead - there are no room rental available for short periods like just a few nights.
If, however, you are moving to Germany, you should tell us where (which city) you are moving to and for which period.

@beppi Merci, moi je déménage pour Hambourg d'ici le 01 juillet pour une durée minimum de 6 mois. Un studio meublé ou une chambre privée dans un appartement en colocation, ça m'irait bien.

@beppi Merci, moi je déménage pour Hambourg d'ici le 01 juillet pour une durée minimum de 6 mois. Un studio meublé ou une chambre privée dans un appartement en colocation, ça m'irait bien.

- @kennedywema
Please write in English on this part of the site kennedywema

below is the English translation. 
Thank you, I am moving to Hamburg by July 1st for a minimum of 6 months. A furnished studio or a private room in a shared apartment would be fine with me.
Kennedywema: I can indeed not understand any French. Thanks to SimCity for translating it!
But even after reading it in English, I fail to understand why you address this to me?
I wish you good luck in your search for accommodation, which won't be easy at this time. If you need more advice, you may read related forum discussions about housing search in Germany.

- @kennedywema

We give advice about things like where and how to look for accommodation - and have done so on many threads. Expecting anyone here to look for you is a false expectation. Nor do we find people jobs. Just advice.