Change from student visa to permanent residency

Hello everyone,
Am currently in a dilemma,I came to Germany 5 years ago as a student ,first year did language and the next four years been doing my masters and just postponing my graduation cause am in a not so competitive program so getting a job would be hard.That’s the only reason I have been able to extend my residency permit ,the current one expires 26.11.2021.
I will be getting married to a German citizen at the end of the month we’re going to Denmark.He is financially secure for both of us(around 150k), am already paying my health insurance , we live together and i already have my B1 certificate .
So my question is:
1.Can I apply for permanent residency immediately after registering out marriage considering I’ve spent already 5 years here?
2.If I can’t get permanent residency immediately will I be able to get a residency permit that will allow me to work in whatever field I choose independent of my degree?
Thank you for taking your time to answer my questions.

After marrying, you should apply for a family reunion visa (FRV) to live with your partner in Germany.Since this takes several months to process, you also need a temporary visa (e.g. a "Fiktionsbescheinigung") to cover the period. Approach your local Ausländeramt for this!
I don't think permanent residency is possible now (ask your Ausländeramt!), but a FRV usually includes unlimited access to the labour market.

Liebe Pendo wrote:

Hello everyone,
Am currently in a dilemma,I came to Germany 5 years ago as a student ,first year did language and the next four years been doing my masters and just postponing my graduation cause am in a not so competitive program so getting a job would be hard.That’s the only reason I have been able to extend my residency permit ,the current one expires 26.11.2021.
I will be getting married to a German citizen at the end of the month we’re going to Denmark.He is financially secure for both of us(around 150k), am already paying my health insurance , we live together and i already have my B1 certificate .
So my question is:
1.Can I apply for permanent residency immediately after registering out marriage considering I’ve spent already 5 years here?
2.If I can’t get permanent residency immediately will I be able to get a residency permit that will allow me to work in whatever field I choose independent of my degree?
Thank you for taking your time to answer my questions.

Since you are already in Germany with a student residence permit, no need to apply for a family reunion visa from outside the country.

After getting married, apply for a spouse visa at the local Ausländerbehörde.  decision should be taken on the spot. It may take a few weeks to et the biometric card. This automatically gives you unrestricted access to the job market, both employed and self-employed. The first permit will be for one year, after which the authorities want to see that the marriage is subsisting and that you still live together. The second spouse visa is for two years. After that you can apply for indefinite leave to remain.

As far as I know, the clock is re-set and time spent on a student permit is not or not fully counted towards indefinite leave anyway.

Rokhayarn wrote:

Bonsoir
J'ai mon mari et mes deux enfants (10 ans et 9ans)qui sont en Allemagne. Mon mari a un CDI
Lorsque j'ai voulu déposer pour le regroupement on m'a exiger un niveau A1
Le pire est qu en mauritanie nous n avons pas les cours
L ambassade m a dit que pour les cours c'est pour un avenir proche
Que fais j'ai besoin d aides

Can you take an online course and travel somewhere to take the exam?

As this is an Anglophone forum please post on ENGLISH. Thank you.

Liebe Pendo wrote:

Hello everyone,

Not clear to me but very relevant; are you just getting married in Denmark or moving there to live?!

TominStuttgart wrote:
Liebe Pendo wrote:

Hello everyone,

Not clear to me but very relevant; are you just getting married in Denmark or moving there to live?!

Good question!

I got married in Denmark because it was easier and cheaper to marry a non-EU national there than in Germany, so my knee-jerk assumption was, that this was just for the marriage.