November water festival.

I am lead to believe that the water festival in Phnom Penh in November 2021 will go ahead as Cambodia has vaccinated a very large portion of its population for the COVID-19 virus, has anyone any further information if this will happen, Ah Kun.

The festival (Bon Om Touk) is still scheduled for 18th to 20th November, and the government is suggesting the country will be open to vaccinated tourists around that time. But with my recent experience with constantly changing curfews, bar and restaurant closures etc, It would be better to wait until a couple of weeks before, to know for definite.

Hdgh29, firstly thank you for taking the time to reply, I sincerely hope that the water festival is held this year, prior the the COVID-19 virus I watched this spectacular six years in a row and it would be the greatest 3 days anyone could spend, the whole atmosphere has to be experienced, when a Cambodian parties, boy do they party and enjoy themselves, unfortunately my problem is waiting for the Australian government to release us from our island prison, Ah Kun.