Accomodation in Qormi

I'll be moving to Malta soon. Could anyone please advise me if apartments in Qormi would be cheaper as my office is located in Qormi. I'm looking for single bedroom apartment.

rajesh20gal wrote:

I'll be moving to Malta soon. Could anyone please advise me if apartments in Qormi would be cheaper as my office is located in Qormi. I'm looking for single bedroom apartment.

Cheaper than where?

Hi there

Thanks for responding :)

I have no idea on where to rent apartment. I would want to rent apartment that is closer to my future office that is located in Qormi.

Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks in advance!

Malta is a small island so you are not too restricted where you choose to live, have you visited Malta?

Hi Gozomo

I have never been to Malta. Hence, that's why I'm struggling. I'll be moving there end of October.

That time of year it's easy to find places, being that Malta is tiny and very varied generally what most people do is put themselves in a AirBNB for 2 weeks and use that to scout out the place.

Under no circumstances take a rental you have not seen or surveyed the surroundings both at night and early mornings.

For Qormi I'd suggest looking at Zebbug, Siggiewi, Santa Vanera or Birkirakara with the last 2 being much busier and chaotic than the first 2.

Thanks so much Volcane. Do really appreciate it!

I lived in Qormi for many years, it can be very ok there, lots of local facilities and supermarket.
However there are plenty of good places to live, Zebbug and Siggiewi for instance as another has pointed out. The market has developed in these areas as central has become more expensive so its cheaper but not cheap.
I would echo the other comments that stay somehwere temporary for a while and dont rush a decision, there is plenty of choice currently and best to live in Malta first and get to know what suits you.

Thanks so much for all the suggestions :)

Are you Jesh27 and rajesh20gal same?