Immigration applying for permit

I have applied for work permit in January 2018. I hired a lawyer who registered my company in May 2018 and since nothing happened.
She requested her fee upfront which was US $ 5000 . It was a mistake to pay her because she doesn't do anything for me. When I ask she always tell me that the immigration office will send the final answer soon.
Even with the pandemic 3.5 years is too long to wait for the answer.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to get there to look after my case.

@Attila Toth Good evening, I am curious did you get any resolution with your matter? I am asking out of curiosity because I had a friend who had a similar issue.

Bonsoir je n'ai pas encore trouvé de solution pour mon problème je continue à posé des questions à propos mon pays est free Visa avec la Barbade es t'il possible pour moi de voyager sans visa si oui faite moi des propositions merci
Hello everyone,

@Christiantazond84, you are on the anglophone section of the forum. It is required to write in English here.
you wan to know about visa free countries, that's right ?

Regards,
Bhavna

@christiantazond84 Yes, persons from Cameroon are visa free to Barbados, but you will have to still get a transit visa or visitor's visa for the country you will be connecting through, most times you will have to first fly to Europe, or America or Canada first to connect to a flight to Barbados. To enter Barbados you must have  enough money to show you can support yourself on your trip and a return ticket.