Shipping from stateside to Nicaragua

I would like to contact shipping companies who would store then ship a container to Nicaragua from Los Angeles.  I have tried to contact one of you adviser but they never replied.

Dear friend, I am going to give you a piece of advice that you can experience and that no one will give you. Use a Nicaraguan company if you don't want to have problems of a different nature. This advice is valid in all countries of the world.

Pancho 2,

Do you have residency in Nicaragua. Otherwise you will pay extra for the privileges' of importing your goods.
Pacho2,

I can recommend some import companies if you are still interested. Let me know.

Supeman
I would like information on shipping  from Montana USS to Nicaragua
@circe33

If you do not have residency in Nicaragua you would be subject to importation fees which are exhorbiant. I recommend to sell your belongings in the US for more money and buy extra luggage to bring in your personal items by Airline. The people that try to ship items via container ship always have poor results with high costs. You are money ahead selling your items in the USA and buying local furnishings here. US furniture does not hold up well in the tropics.
Hello

And if my residence is located in Nicaragua, will the tax and customs duties be less than or equal to 30 % ?

Regards