Business partner

Hello, I am Meron and I live in addis ababa. I am looking for a business partner  to work with on digitalization of health service in Ethiopia. Any one interested  can send me their contact.

My name is dawit my field of graduation is the same with what u r looking so please contact me @ *** dawit

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

HI,
You Looking only Ethiopian or Foreigners also? please send me details in Partnership whats is your expectation?

Good day dear,am happy to know you am Rene Laka from Cameroon I saw your proposal concerning needing a partner for investment in Ethiopia and am interested to corporate with you.This is my email address to contact me and we can discuss detailly, *** you are welcome

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Meron, what exactly you are looking in digitalisation of health care. I have experience in website development and SEO etc. If you wanna discuss call me ***

Regards
Sravan
Indian

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct