Lithuania National D visa under Legal Activities

I am a Nigerian that has successfully registered a company in Lithuania using a very good immigration lawyer in lithuania. I am a little nervous to apply for the national D visa with my spouse(who is also a shareholder in the company) and two young children under 6 years(will be applying for dependency visa for them). So please has any one gotten a national D visa through company formation? And can you share your experience with me? would especially love to hear from any one from nigeria or african

I am from Nepal 🇳🇵. And want to apply lithuania for work. For applying visa from Nepal first I have to find employer who can provide me a job in his company or give me a job contract. So can you please suggest me any agency who can provide me a work contract.

prakashkafle8610 May 2021 21:22:16

1Report

I am from Nepal 🇳🇵. And want to apply lithuania for work. For applying visa from Nepal first I have to find employer who can provide me a job in his company or give me a job contract. So can you please suggest me any agency who can provide me a work contract.