Furniture stores in or around Athens

We are in the final process buying an apartment in Athens and are looking for bigger furniture stores in or around Athens. So far we have found a couple of quite small stores like https://www.justforhome.gr
It is possible to order a bed online from these companies, however especially for a bed it would be much more convenient to get a feeling for it before buying it.

Are there any bigger furniture stores in or around Athens besides the IKEA stores?

Thank you!
Daniel

Stores are all closed at the moment so no laying on beds.I have mixed and matched my furniture,some from Monasteraki,old.Two wonderful bedside oak heavy bedside tables,all shaped,beautiful for sixty five each and I had white marble cut to size and polished to go on top.I bought other pieces,antique there with marble tops,very nice,not much more or cheaper than Ikea melamine stuff.I buy a few bits from Ikea to mix up and actually a few nice throws from Jumbo and picture frames,I like white.It would seem the trend for beds mattresses is to buy two thin ones and put together which I have done and they are the best ever.A grey top mattress from Ikea and another white one not sprung or thick,easy to turn myself and so comfy.Best sleep for me ever.There is a greek version of Ebay called vendora.gr which as just about everything second hand including instruments,property as well.