Setting up my Beauty Business in Malta

Hi Everyone 👋  I'm moving from Chester, UK this month with my partner and young family (Girls Age 1.5 and 4).

I'm currently self employed in the Beauty sector offering a range of treatments such as HD Brows, Brow Lamination, LVL lashes, Make up for occasions and weddings as well as being an advanced Body Contouring practitioner (all non invasive treatments).  We will be living in the Sliema area and I'm wondering if anyone knows of any reputable salons I could approach?

Alternatively,  I would consider starting up from home but I'm I sure if I'd need a special permit? I'm already onto other things I need to do to register as S/E such as get my social security number.

Any advice would be appreciated 😁

Ali xx

@Alison77UK hey Ali, how did it go? I'm actually looking to do the same.

Hello Gem_barnes1,

Welcome on board !

Please note that Alison hasn't been active for long now. Not sure she will respond..

I would suggest that you read the Setting up a business in Malta article and that you open your own topic on the Malta forum so that active members may guide you.

All the best

Bhavna

@Alison77UK hey Ali, how did it go? I'm actually looking to do the same.
-@Gem_barnes1

Please note that it would be much more difficult to do that post Brexit (if not impossible) as you are now a TCN.