Address in Cebu ?

Hello to all,
My wife and I will be moving to Cebu this October, Retirement, and I'm not sure how the mail works? Do you expats have a Philippine address? Or a Virtual address? Have a home in Lilo-An with an address but not sure how reliable it may be. Any suggestions?
Thank you!

I'm sorry, should have been more precise. I'm asking about getting mail from the US to the Philippines. I will still need to receive mail from the US and I'm concerned if it will make it?
Any suggestions or advice will be appreciated
Thanks

Postal/courier service is kind reliable here nothing to worry.

Just search cebu foreigners club in FB you'll get all answers in real time here is link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/4342754 … ?ref=share

Thanks Neo, really appreciate

I never actually figured out postal mail for letters.   For anything important, e.g. documents from overseas, I used FedEx and it has worked.

I ran an experiment once for regular first class mail from the US and mailed about 50 christmas cards to people of various types of addresses (rural to having a box).  Not one single card was delivered.   I believe that regular postal mail usually goes into a backroom, opened for things of value, and then discarded.   

Package delivery with couriers works well.   In 8 years, out of about 20 packages, only 1 went missing..a small package with expensive items..the courier had no records of the package  (that was mailed from Manila to Cebu at an LBC ) .   Only one minor strange problem ...package from US to Mindanao arrived but the many bags of candy boxed up as sealed whole bags became opened bags half empty, but everything of value still there.  I actually think the box broke open and people could not resist the chocolate.

Here is a question or two from a guy (me) moving to Cebu this Fall just after I retire and would appreciate any thoughts:
- Is purchasing through Amazon reasonable for some items, and what are options for cheapest forwarding/delivery/shipping?
- What are good less expensive retail outlets to purchase a large screen smart TV in Cebu?
- Is it true that one can more easily obtain a Philippines motorcycle drivers license if you bring an international license procured in USA?
- Is it a better idea to go ahead and pay around $100 to add a large suitcase on my initial flight into Cebu from LAX or might it be cheaper (and easier) to ship a box?   
Thanks all!
Coop