Reputable contractors

I have some acreage outside of Benque and need someone that is reputable to help me build a home on it. I want someone that has experience with sustainable and unique buildings. I don't want a cement block home. I would like a combination of sustainable woods, local rock, and as much material from the property itself. I would be present for the build, and want to be actively assisting in every step of the way. Try to do as much of it myself as possible to save money, but a local that knows what to do and where to get supplies etc would be so helpful. I had a bad experience hiring someone to do some of the foundation work and they robbed me. Any leads would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Did you ever find a builder?

Haven't moved yet. Sorry if l mislead you. When I get there I'll look you up.

Talk to other people who have done the same in the area.  We have been in Belize since 2006 and you only pay someone for the materials when they arrive and the work you have agreed to at the price after it is done.  You do that anywhere in most, if not all countries.  As to what you are planning on doing, I hope you have a budget to build what you want.  I do not think that you will find many situations that are like yours.  Have you talked to the government as to what is required for permits and how you might need to go about what you are doing?