Online Work

Is it legal to work online for a US based company in Laos? How can I go about doing this?

Laos is one of several countries I am looking at

Unless you have a skill or an area of expertise that a local does not have  then it may be difficult for you to find work.
The country have a good base of educated people to choose from and the preference is to hire locally.

Online work may cause problems as you will need the appropriate visa to be able to stay in Laos.

Ok thanks for letting me know! I was looking at getting into the travel business as a travel agent

Jacob Rosquist wrote:

Ok thanks for letting me know! I was looking at getting into the travel business as a travel agent

You would find that impossible. There are many travel agents in Laos, all local.

I figured. I just thought I'd double check to make sure. Thanks for letting me know!

Have you gone online and done a job search.

I have looked but I am not committing to anything yet. I am currently a college student and I am looking at working overseas after I graduate. I just wanted to see what my options were for working online. But, once I graduate I will for sure do more of a job search! Thanks for all the help!

Jacob Rosquist wrote:

I have looked but I am not committing to anything yet. I am currently a college student and I am looking at working overseas after I graduate. I just wanted to see what my options were for working online. But, once I graduate I will for sure do more of a job search! Thanks for all the help!

You are welcome  :thanks: