Business structure in Laos

I am am in the process of starting a tourist operation in Laos. It is a small operation and and will involve a initial investment if $60000 USD . I have received excellent legal advice in regards to starting foreign invested company both full and joint venture with Lao partner and all the multiple licences and shareholder agreements .
Best prices for this are at $20000 USD and this may be fair but based on my capital investment it is not viable.
I hear that it can be done in a more informal way with a trusted Lao partner,
Any advice would be appreciated.
Kevin

I sent you a message

My wife has an experience in Tourism industry. She use to work with Diethelm Travel Laos and Destination Asia. She will be quit from Diethelm Travel Laos within end of 2016. I am wondering if you are interested. Please send me email for further discussion. my email is ***

Thank you so much

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I really interest  your posted

@bank200s.

Which post are you referring to ??
Could you please be more specific when posting. Thanks.

Hi,
if you still need help, please drop me a line!

@audreykhk

Welcome to the forum  :)

Perhaps you could introduce yourself to the forum. If you have some information regarding business structure in Laos then please post it here so that members can benefit from it.  :top: