Drums Teacher in Ho Chi Minh City

I want to find a tutor for Drums.
I have 0 experience and would like to learn, having lessons 2-3x a week (eg. Tue/Thu, flexible) after working hours.
I want these to be private lessons, though they could be held in a school if that’s the case.
I don’t own a drums-set and would require the tutor to have it at his place/school available for the lessons.
Location preferred to be within D1/D3, though it could be Phú Nhuan or Go Vap for as long as it’s close to the airport..

linhtinh :

I want to find a tutor for Drums.
I have 0 experience and would like to learn, having lessons 2-3x a week (eg. Tue/Thu, flexible) after working hours.
I want these to be private lessons, though they could be held in a school if that’s the case.
I don’t own a drums-set and would require the tutor to have it at his place/school available for the lessons.
Location preferred to be within D1/D3, though it could be Phú Nhuan or Go Vap for as long as it’s close to the airport..

Go to the Sax n Art Jazz Club between 8 PM and 9 PM and ask to speak to the owner, Tran Manh Tuan, before he begins playing with the house band at 9 PM.

He is a music instructor and producer, and he will point you in the right direction.

You will probably need to pay the cover charge to get in.

Sax n Art Jazz Club
28 Đ. Lê Lợi
Bến Nghé
Quận 1, HCMC
(phone number listed on Google Maps)
Google Maps link