Informations on cape Verde

My name is foster obaraye, I am from West Africa-Nigeria, please I advise on living in cape Verde !!! Can I travel by road from Nigeria to cape Verde ? Is there motor cycle commercial transport in cape Verde ? What is the cost of renting a house in cape Verde ? Is there an English speak city in cape Verde ? What kind of street or side hustle that one can hustle in cape Verde ? Please anyone with advise should help

Hello,

Wow, I don't know what you smoked? Or since when you no longer opened a geographic atlas. But in case you haven't noticed yet, the Cape Verde archipelago is made up of islands ... So take the road by car from Nigeria to the Cape Verde Islands, unless you have an amphibious car, it's bad beginning.............

For the rest, done like all the new ones, read the guides published under the "discover" tab as well as the old discussions.

So let us know if you find a pink elephant on the road ...

You don't have to be condescending, just give an answer if you have it, he only asks for information ...

Loopedalice wrote:

You don't have to be condescending, just give an answer if you have it, he only asks for information ...

Rather than hoping to be in a position to teach me a lesson, why don't you answer him?

Plutôt que d'espérer être en position de me donner une leçon, pourquoi ne lui répondez vous pas ?

Em vez de esperar estar em posição de me ensinar uma lição, por que você não responde a ele?

Moderated by Loïc 3 years ago
Reason : Please, use English on the Anglophone forum, thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Loopedalice

English please as this is an Anglophone forum. Thank you.