Driving License Agency needed

I am searching for some help,  I am holding a Korean Driving License but I am a german citizen and my international permit is about to expire. Because I am stucking in UAE I can not go to extend it. On the homepage of the Koroad is mentioned that an agent can do that for me. Does anyone know a driving license agency or an agent or any other service provider who can do it for me?

Thanks in advance

New topic