Moving to Dalian? Looking for info? Get in touch!

Hey folks,

Local friendly neighbourhood Expat of jinshitan here sharing some details and looking to help out fellow travellers heading this way before I leave.

Been here 6 years
-->just looking for a good reason to revisit the nice parts of the city before heading South for work this summer.
tel: ***
-->add in housing under "Dalian"
-->60m2 2000 RMB/month (negotiable)
-->tel: ***

Wife is renting out her apartment in KaiFaQu (Single bedroom)
-->Happy to help you get accommodated even just for a year, we are looking for a tenant that can communicate with us while away and keep us in the loop in regards to how things are.

Teacher at DMLIS (Maple Leaf International School)
-->you probably don't care unless your look for work, let's connect though if you are! I would be happy to talk with about your employment opportunities at the school

Hello cbono90,

Thank you for being willing to share with our members these info. That's very nice and helpful of you  :)

Thank you also for posting a housing advert in the dedicated Housing in Dalian section. Members who are in need of a rental in this city will reach out to you through your advert.

If there are vacancies at the school you are currently working that should be advertised, please make sure that it is done by posting adverts in the Jobs in Dalian section by whomever is in charge of recruitment.

I hope you have had a fulfilling experience during your long stay in Dalian. If you have some interesting tips or insightful advice which you have learned during these 6 years, please do share them on the Dalian forum with present expats and expats-to-be.

Thanks again for your participation and past contribution on the forum :)

All the best in the next chapter of your life.

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Moderated by Loïc 3 years ago
Reason : self promotion is not allowed on the forum, thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct