Rent a flat or a house in Dalian

Finding a place to live is a priority when settling in Dalian. Your experience will be of a great help for the members who want to settle in Dalian.

Therefore, we have prepared some questions for you:

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in Dalian?

How to find a home in Dalian: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?

How much is the rental for a house, an apartment?

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?

Which advice would you give?

Thanks in advance for participating!

In my opinion, it is not hard to rent an appartment or house in Dalian and there are many ways to make this come true.

I think the best way is to post your requirements on the local websites which provide this kind of service for Dalian people and those who will live in Dalian (this is for free). Another way is to find the real estate agencies, they will give you some related information which you want according to the requirements you gave them. (this need agency fee).

The price depends on where you want to live in Dalian (Different district different price) and what kind of house or appartment you want (old or new).

If you decide to rent you need sign the renting contract with the house or appartment owner or the real eastate agency.

That is what I can share and also my own opinion. Hope it's helpful.

Michael

Thanks for your contribution Michael!

Harmonie.:)

My pleasure!