Australian studying in VN (aus approved course)

Hi, I am wondering if there are any Aussies on here that have studied in VN-

In particular a course or certification where the study credits go to an "Australian approved" course/qualification?

If so, which institution did you go through?

I have googled a couple and there are some that seem a little dodgy or vague about the course descriptions, fees, duration and qualification at the end...

I am looking for a legitimate educational institution that provides options to study a course that which the completed certification will be recognised in Australia upon my return.

Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance

Qualifcaions are the tricky part. If you have a degree for example earned outside Vietnam you need to have it cerified and then legalised

On the flip side would a degree or qualification earned in Vietnam be recognised outside in other countries? Someone else might be able to answer this more accurately

What sort of course are yoi looking to do ? If its one that will help you live and work here,you could look to work for an Australain company here, on the basis you are being transfered here... ik sure it is more a bit more complicated than that... but it is a small step in the right direction.