Policy Update March 17th, 2020

"New Policies for Work Permit and Vietnam Visa"

WORK PERMIT :
_Stop issuing New Work Permit for all nationalities.
_Work Permit renewal can only be apply with some conditions:
1) Stay inside VN - No Exiting from Jan 2020 until now.
2) Health check done after Feb 12, 2020.
3) Require original passport for travel history check-up.
*should renew the work permit before the expired date 2 - 2.5 months*

Vietnam Visa: ( for foreigners staying outside of VN at the moment)
_Stop issuing NEW visa for all nationalities.

Includes:  Visa on arrival at the airport, Visa stamp at the embassy, Visa at ground border, E-Visa, free visa program, tourist Visa, Business Visa with or without company sponsor.
*This policy is just for a temporary  period.
*This policy will last for 15 days - up to 1 month or more ( According COVID-19 situation )

Johnny Le Manh Hung wrote:

WORK PERMIT :

[snip]
I appreciate the info, but could you include the source of it?

Travelfar wrote:

WORK PERMIT :

[snip]
I appreciate the info, but could you include the source of it?

Seeing as the guy is a visa agent, I presume his information comes from the immigration department.

Yeah, that's right.
All visa issuance stopped. Even if it is a short period, will extend more because still continuing the number of affected COVID-19 patients.
All borders closed for safety reasons.
Entry and exit on strict conditions and for diplomatic passport holders and experts.
Others need many formalities to in and out including negative COVID -19 certificate.
Government is implying strict conditions to stop spreading. It's good for citizens and us who residing in Vietnam at the moment!
Government agencies working very sincerely to fight against this which includes Military, Police and Health department.

https://i.postimg.cc/bvwFXr5X/90491993-10223066147543458-2215562878256152576-n.jpg

L

https://i.postimg.cc/GmcXY9dB/90283158-10223066148823490-4002726309452054528-n.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/135KXTrw/89932393-10223066148463481-2456628049572003840-n.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/kGmpps3s/89601605-758038797937425-5340079606739238912-o.jpg

Disinfecting a street and supplying food to people who isolated at homes in a street where 1 of them infected with COVID-19

This is how Government agencies working hard day and night now.

If you are wondering, Yes i'm a Visa agent and my source is from the immigration. If there's any new policy update i will post on the forum ASAP.  :top:

If you are wondering, Yes i'm a Visa agent and my source is from the immigration. If there's any new policy update i will post on the forum ASAP.  :top:

For those whose visa will expire and who can not extend (under current regulations), have you seen anything about a "grace" period for when the borders reopen?  Mine won't expire for a few weeks, and I have tickets to fly to the U.S. via Korea, but the airplanes are grounded and the borders are closed.

Travelfar wrote:

For those whose visa will expire and who can not extend (under current regulations), have you seen anything about a "grace" period for when the borders reopen?  Mine won't expire for a few weeks, and I have tickets to fly to the U.S. via Korea, but the airplanes are grounded and the borders are closed.

You have a VEC so it can be extended in country, the price quoted is ridiculous.

Any change in visa extension rules (or stamping fees) due to covid19 for those foreigners who are inside Vietnam now (Mar 2020)?

Adam2005 wrote:

Any change in visa extension rules (or stamping fees) due to covid19 for those foreigners who are inside Vietnam now (Mar 2020)?

Yes, the price has increased.

Not wondering.

Your profile is essentially an advertisement for your business and violates the forum code of conduct.

Visa agents especially all want to freely advertise in the forum, so none are allowed to do so.

That doesn't mean you can't post helpful information such as that in your OP.

I know many of us appreciate such updates from knowledgeable sources, so hopefully you will continue to help us.

Request: When you tell us that information comes "from immigration", if possible, can you share a link to the directive on the internet, or provide a document/decree number?

Thanks for your willingness to assist us with current information.

Adam2005 wrote:

Assuming you are on a tourist visa, the maximum extension available in country is 3 months, though you might only get 30 or 60 days, depending on your individual circumstances.

Any Visa On Arrival (VOA) agent can help you with your application (for a fee) and reports are that fees are varying greatly, so shop around.

If you want a personal recommendation from a forum member, just send them a private message.

We aren't supposed to be promoting one agency over another in forum public posts.

colinoscapee wrote:
Travelfar wrote:

You have a VEC so it can be extended in country, the price quoted is ridiculous.

colinoscapee, if you are replying to Travelfar, yes I have a VEC but the stamp has been extended once already, and as I understand the regulations, it can not be extended again.  I am required to leave the country before getting a new stamp.  Hence my question.

Travelfar wrote:
colinoscapee wrote:
Travelfar wrote:

colinoscapee, if you are replying to Travelfar, yes I have a VEC but the stamp has been extended once already, and as I understand the regulations, it can not be extended again.  I am required to leave the country before getting a new stamp.  Hence my question.

Well you cant exit and reenter if that is what you are asking.

There was a post today by a guy(not sure if it's is reliable info) who said he just extended a VEC. Seeing as you cant exit, then you must be able to extend it in-country.

hi sir,

Thanks for your kind comment, I will re-edit my profile and i promise i won't post any promotion for my business on the forum.

About your request, i must say that i'm very sorry that i can not share any link about new policies because there were no official post about the new policy (new policy announcement is for internal circulation only) and the policies keep changing every week or day during disease season. I know its hard to believe but i have double-checked and confirmed before i post on the forum and once again i'm sorry i can not share any link.
Thank you  for you understanding.
if you have any question you can directly message me.

Travelfar wrote:
colinoscapee wrote:
Travelfar wrote:

Visa extension on a VEC is a grey area regarding the interpretation of the rules in that you can extend your visa twice during the lifespan of the VEC. I have just extended mine without agents or many problems but it was the first extension. Best bet if you are stuck is to give it a try and see. If you can't then so be it, all it will cost you is a little time.

hi sir,

Thanks for your kind comment, I will re-edit my profile and i promise i won't post any promotion for my business on the forum.

About your request, i must say that i'm very sorry that i can not share any link about new policies because there were no official post about the new policy (new policy announcement is for internal circulation only) and the policies keep changing every week or day during disease season. I know its hard to believe but i have double-checked and confirmed before i post on the forum and once again i'm sorry i can not share any link.
Thank you  for you understanding.
if you have any question you can directly message me.

I think you are not willing to share anything for free, am I correct? Some of my friends used to use your service but frankly talking, and your charge is too high then the market price. As your profile said you come from the UK. Do you directly work for the government?

hi sir,

Thank you for your comment. I think you might misunderstood, every posts that i have posted in the forum are not for marketing purpose, as you can see there were no promotion in the post. For your question, I directly work with the immigration for all the visa services. My business is one of the top 3 agencies in Vietnam and i always use true working companies to sponsor for all visa clients, this way can guarantee my stay in Vietnam, i don't have to deal with any problems like ( fake company sponsor, or the company suddenly closed, or they are not be capable in sponsor foreigners,...). And yes, some of my services have higher price  than others, but you get what you paid for, ( we can get the job done fast and make sure everything go smoothly), we also continue supporting my clients even after the services finished.
thank you for your understanding.

"I think you are not willing to share anything for free, am I correct? "

Thats the same with nearly every agent. On Facebook they post adverts, but wont disclose prices publicly.