Household insurance

We spend part of the year in Antwerp and the rest in Australia. I am looking for a Belgian household insurance policy that has provision for a property being empty for 6 or more months a year (most seem to limit to three months before the premium becomes very high, or they refuse to insure). Has anyone found a solution to a similar situation? Thanks.


Please first respect our code of conduct. All new arrivals must present themselves respecting the rules of politeness and courtesy. Then you will find in our database via the magnifying glass located next to your avatar the answer to almost all of your questions.

You will never find any that will give you a discount for this scenario.

The most logical thing in a case like yours is to set an alarm linked to a private security center (for example of the VERISURE type) and then to negotiate with the insurance company.

New topic