New members of the Kyrgyzstan forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Kyrgyzstan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Kyrgyzstan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi! I'm look at moving to Kyrgyzstan with my partner after the sale of our business in the uk, looking at staying for 6 months to a year, we will be bringing our chihuahua also.

Would love any info on best places to live (thinking Bishkek)?
Any info on taking a dog in in terms of entry requirements, have seen pets allowed in many apartment listings & seem to be lots of parks so seems good for dogs

I would also be interested in potentially teaching English, was wondering about opportunities for this & what wages are for expat English teachers.

And most importantly visas, I've seen 60 days no visa but what if we want to stay for up to a year?
Borders are open for us to visit now but what impact had/has covid on life currently?

I appreciate any info thank you in advance! X

Hello to all,
I am Toufic married to my kyrgyz adorable wife.
I am architect and used to have experience of 20+ years as Technical Manager,Sen.Project Coordinator,Desnagging Manager,
My earliest work was Sen.Engineering Coordinator on Riyadh Metro Project 2014-2018 at  Saudi Arabia.
Once my contract ended end of 2018 ,i came to Kyrgyzstan to my wife but couldn t work as i was on residence Visa renewed each while .
I.am looking forward to have a job in Kyrgyzstan at the earliest,
So that i will be working and sharing life with my wife.
I have Masters in Architecture,and excel English and French with Full proficiency.
Expecting and awaiting at the earliest a support from your end,

Warm Regards.
Toufic

Hello !  I would like to live and work in Kyrgyzstan.   :)

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=916005

Thanks!

Closed