New members of the Denmark forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Denmark forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Denmark if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi, my name is Mitchel, but you can call me Mitch. I was born in The Netherlands and I am living since august, 2012 in Germany. I came to Germany to expand my horizon and now I find myself again in a similar situation, but there is a big but. The but is that I want to settle and find a place of peace. I chose Denmark and I am thinking about moving to the land that is almost the same as The Netherlands, but a bit different haha!

I hope I can meet some new and exciting people and build some friendships!

Seeya around!

Hello Mitch and welcome to expat.com

I'm Loïc and on behalf of the team, welcome aboard !

Regarding your expatriation project, I advise you to read our Living in Denmark guide where, I'm sure, you will find answers to your questions ;)

If you have any other question about Denmark, please, feel free to create a new topic and, hopefully, our expat community will be able to answer you !

Wishing you a great day and stay safe :)

Regards.

Loïc
Expat.com Team

Hi you all,

I'm Bob from Illinois.

I'm considering moving abroad to Europe and it might just be Denmark - after all I've heard much good things about Denmark.

Besides working I enjoy being in the wild and fishing for a number of species of fish. It's something I enjoy writing about as well which I've been blogging about for a while at BonfireBob (yes, Bonfire :D )

Looking forward to reading all the topics in here and join the conversations.

Bob

Hello everyone, My name is Rory Bennett and I am an ex-pat from the U.S. New York.
I am a piano/voice teacher and I have students that I teach in their homes.*** Hope to hear from you.

Regards Rory Bennett

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please post a free ad in the Classifieds section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Ok, I understand now sorry innocent mistake.  :)

HI

My name is Izabela and I have been living in Copenhagen for 8 years now.
I am a Psychologist and running a private practice in Copenhagen.

Take care

Izabela

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hej

I have been part of a social community group for many years, we are like family, and a lot of my community friends tell me they have visited Denmark. I have Denmark connections.

Hello!
I'm Roxana, nurse from Romania. Thinking of moving to your country in the near future. Hope to bring my cats as well. But first a long 1 month vacation visiting my friend there, once the pandemic is over. Love the nordic culture and curious about your food as well.
My hobbies include reading, going to metal festivals, hiking and playing videogames.
This is all I can think of sharing now. :)

Hello,

I'm Aude, and i'm French!
I have been living in Denmark since 2011 (my husband is Danish). We have 4 daughters!
I'm actually a moderator for a games compagny and i've a blog on Hygge (in French, but there is a translate option  ;) )
I'm interested in photography, danish life, and reading!

Hi am Paz, am from Spain
my homeland is Equatorial Guinea (Africa)
I lived in Madrid fell in love and move to Denmark 7 years ago
Am into digital marketing working from home.
Interested in entrepreneurs, food, yoga, meditation and lifestyle.
Looking forward to connect with positive people at the expat community & make more friends.  :heart:

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=915954

Thanks!

Closed