Lost person in Santa Maria

Please can someone help me to contact my daughter. She arrived at the Island of Sal. Had an accommodation booked through airbnb in Santa Maria. We haven't heard from her in over 24 hours. I am frightened that something could have happened to her. She was supposed to be picked up by a taxi that her host arranged to be taken to the accommodation. We were told that there is wifi at the accommodation so she was going to call us last night to say that she has arrived safely.  Is it possible for someone to check and let her know we are worried. I am worried that she never made it to her accommodation.  Thank you

Hi Mr(s). Moss,

Sal is Safe! It's highly unlikely that anything bad has happened to her.

Please send me a PRIVATE message with her details (her name, AirBNB location/contact, etc) and I will have someone whom I trust reach out to her and her host on a confidential basis.

Regards,

Angelo

N Moss wrote:

Please can someone help me to contact my daughter. She arrived at the Island of Sal. Had an accommodation booked through airbnb in Santa Maria. We haven't heard from her in over 24 hours. I am frightened that something could have happened to her. She was supposed to be picked up by a taxi that her host arranged to be taken to the accommodation. We were told that there is wifi at the accommodation so she was going to call us last night to say that she has arrived safely.  Is it possible for someone to check and let her know we are worried. I am worried that she never made it to her accommodation.  Thank you