Travelling via British Airways (UK Transit Visa)

Important information about traveling via British Airways

If you are Non-EU citizen and would like to travel from/to Belgium via British Airways, the below rules apply

1. If you hold a common format EU Identity card, you do not need a Transit visa
2. If you have a valid US/Canada/Australian VISA (even if you are not travelling there), you do not need a transit visa

Special case for Kids
3. If you are travelling with a Kid, since the kid doesn't have an electronic ID, u need a transit visa for the kid and you will not be allowed to board your flight towards the UK (from Belgium or abroad)

The Direct Airside Transit visa is easy to apply and will be valid for both legs of your journey (normally for 6 months). This visa is always linked to a parent and that parent has to travel with the kid


Let me know if you have any more questions

New topic