Interested in starting a life career in Cape Verd

I would like to explore possibilities of living in Cape Verde. As a hospitality persona, I love travelling, creating opportunities, and bridging cultures. Hence my interest in considering a life in Cape Verde.

Would appreciate if furnished with all info I need to know as regards living, working in Cape Verde.

Thanks

Goddyb

Hi Goddyb,

Well as a person who loves travelling, you will certainly understand as I do, that it is not possible to furnish all the information about living and working in Cape Verde in a single post. However, there is an eGuide available which contains probably all of the information that you seek.

Contact me via private infprmation an I will assist you with the specifics of the subject.

Regards,

Angelo

Goddyb wrote:

I would like to explore possibilities of living in Cape Verde. As a hospitality persona, I love travelling, creating opportunities, and bridging cultures. Hence my interest in considering a life in Cape Verde.

Would appreciate if furnished with all info I need to know as regards living, working in Cape Verde.

Thanks

Goddyb

The eGuide isn't complete

Hi Lawrence,

Since you have not read the eGuide, you are not in a position to make such a statement!

Regards,

Angelo

Lawrence Nwachukwu Jr. wrote:

The eGuide isn't complete