How can I live with my German husband in France?

Bonjour!

My husband and I got married here in Chile, he has German and Chilean nationality.
We both want to live in France, but I don't have European nationality. We have been married for 3 years now in Chile. I only have chilean nationality.

I have been reading and I am getting so overwhelmed with the requirements and laws involved. If you could help me to understand how I could live in France and work there. We both don't have work offers. I think that for him its very easy but not sure for me..

Please help me..
Thanks in Advance

First step, is for your husband to get an accommodation, a job and insurance to be able to take care of you legally speaking.
When that's the case, you can join him as a tourist in France (90 days visa-free) and
you start the process of resident permit as a family member of a European citizen that has exercised his right of free movement inside the EU.
There are few strict conditions to achieve, mainly the one I gave you on top.

Get as much proof as possible that you're living together, electricity bill, loan, pictures, passport stamp of previous trips/visa, certificate of marriage (obviously), ...

You'll find all the documentations in every European language (EN/ES) on https://ec.europa.eu

Thanks for you respond, just wanted to ask you if we need a french marriage certificate? Do you know? Because we have a chilean one,
Thanks
Pamela

Chili has signed the Apostille Convention in 2016, so your certificates will be recognized in Europe.
So you'll need to translate all your documentations in french first (sworn translator), then do the apostille.