Looking for a Merchandising Manager role in Vietnam

I am Shamila De Mel a Sri Lankan national and a permanent resident in New Zealand. I have been a Merchandising Manager in Hirdaramani Group both in Sri Lanka and Vietnam and also functioned as MM in Li & Fung Colombo office before migrating to NZ for business studies. Before moving to NZ I had worked for 12yrs in the apparels trade and 7 yrs as a Merchandising Manager leading teams who handled prestigious brands Nike , Adidas, Levis, Next , Guess, Oshkosh , Carters, Gymboree and many more. The team I led for Nike received the best Nike vendor award for three consecutive years during my early career.     

In NZ I switched to FMCGs (last 6 yrs) and functioned as a National Merchandiding cum Area Sales Manager in a Topline Marketing a NZ company handled P&G consumer goods.

Recently my family received the permanent residency in NZ and now I have the liberty to work abroad and looking for an opportunity in Apparels ( Vietnam) in which my true skills and potential exist. I seek your kind consideration if a suitable position exist Thank you.