Pre Fabricated Cottages/homes In Indonesia

Dear Friends,

Hope all are doing fine ! Currently I am looking for some pre fabricated cottages for a small project in India. I heard that Indonesia has some good supplies of wood and there are good companies who provide pre fabricated cottages.

I will highly appreciate if anyone has experiences in this area or any advice on the companies and wood would be really great.

Have a great day !
Thanks,..

I don't know how I managed to miss this post - Hope the answer isn't too late

There are many suppliers of wooden buildings designed as temporary structures, many of the best quality intended to last a very long time.
A google search will find suppliers, but not give you customer satisfaction or allow you to see the quality first hand.
I've just been taken a look at this for a possible project of my own, but decided I can do a better job with more common building materials. On the positive side, the best manufacturers have some stunning work.

https://www.alibaba.com/countrysearch/I … house.html may offer possibilities.

As a note, I'm on my way to a supplier at the moment, just stopping for a coffee in an Alfamart, but I'll be on the road again in a moment.

Check the land.
I was right up to paying the deposit when I realised I hadn't asked about flooding.
It does, so I ran away from the deal.

Ways to check without asking..

Are the houses around built on high foundation that raise them above ground level?
Is there an incline that flattens out where you intend to build?
Is there a river in such a place that will flood you out if it bursts its banks, especially if you're near a mountainous area, even 20 or 30 km from it?

Research locally as some wildlife (purely for breeding ) and certain vegetation rely on flooded/ regular flooded land/ water retaining lands
I would imagine this would vary quite considerably within Indonesia due to its size