Employer rejecting after Epass Approval

Hi,

My epass got approved a week back. Before applying epass my employer mentioned expected date of joining some where around 7th of November but my notice is 1 month and I put papers 2 days back so I proposed my joining date to be around Dec1st. But there is no response from them from there on and are not responding to my messages. I just want to know will there be any case where such things happens and what can I do if employer doesn't send me revised offer letter. I have my IPA in hand

Your offer letter joining date is defined based on agreed date decided by you and your new employer. So, one month notice period should be aligned before that. Your new employer may not like this as you are changing the joining date. Your proposal of joining date should have come before receiving the offer letter, not after approval of your EP. You should have communicated to your new employer very clearly that post approval of EP, you need to serve your notice period of 1 month.

Be noted that MoM provides EP approval based on the shared offer letter and your CV. You need to reach out your employer asap, not sure what do you mean by not responding your messages! You mean communication mails? Good luck