Learning Tagalog :)

Kumusta every one! I joined this website to be able to practice my Tagalog, since I am an absolute beginner in the language. I know some basic phrases, like thank you, "salamat", you're welcome, "walang anuman", or can you understand? "Nakakaintindi ka ba?" And a few more. But I would love to expand my knowledge!

Are you looking for a Filipino tutor?

This is an English language forum, don't know how much Tagalog you are going to learn on here.  Good luck in your quest.

Welcome, Kitty, could you tell us why you want to move to Manila?  Have you ever been to the Philippines?  Besides language, how else can we help you?

kitty97 wrote:

Kumusta every one! I joined this website to be able to practice my Tagalog, since I am an absolute beginner in the language. I know some basic phrases, like thank you, "salamat", you're welcome, "walang anuman", or can you understand? "Nakakaintindi ka ba?" And a few more. But I would love to expand my knowledge!

Hi Kitty. I just became a member myself on this Philippine forum. So many places and I´m surprised - the Philippines. Gaano ka ng magsalita ng Tagalog? I speak a few languages - one of them is Tagalog and 3 dialects of the country. I´m a retired US military and live in Brazil. Now the dialect Ilocano: Papanam ngarud tatta? Agawid kan?
(Where are you going now? Are you going home?) Just having fun with you.

robal

I forgot to say welcome to Expat. Sooo welcome!